I’m a bit of a perfectionist, so I want to be sure that the pieces you make following my crochet photo patterns are the best they can be. To that end, I am offering the following tips and tricks that will help you create crochet artwork that you can be proud of.
- Selecting the Perfect Photo for Your Crochet Photo Pattern
- Choosing the Right Yarn Colors for Your Crochet Photo Patterns
- Crocheting from the Bottom Up or Side to Side – What’s the Difference?
- Figure Out the Dimensions of Your Crochet Photo Pattern Piece in 4 Easy Steps
- How to Work With 8 (or more) Colors at a Time
- How to Add a Border to Your Crochet Photo Pattern Piece
- Two Ways to Change Colors: Tie Knots or Carry the Yarn (coming soon …)
- How to Frame Your Crochet Photo Pattern Piece
And if there’s a topic that you’d like to see covered here, let me know by completing this contact form, leaving a comment below, or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.